Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another loss


This week I'm happy to report another loss! Not as huge as last week, but still on par with the recommended weekly loss rate, so I'm not complaining. It's a few more pounds that I won't be seeing again.

I'm continuing to plan out my weekly meals, and working on getting in some form of excercise daily. Last week I was under the weather for a few days, and didn't stick to my meal plan as closely, but I survived.
Still working on keeping up with a weight lifting regiment, but in time. Next week I'll be at camp (Birch Family Camp), working with 6-8 year old girls. My plan is to walk/jog 3 or 4 times that week, use children as dumbbells when ever possible, and eat as best I can given the camp food menu.

I'll check back in with you all in 2 weeks. As always, thanks for following.

Last week: 215.8 pounds

This week: 213.4 pounds

Loss of: 2.4 pounds

1 comment:

  1. YAY MEG!!! Another great week!!!! Keep doing what you're doing - IT'S WORKING!!! Have fun at Camp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete